Applied Energy Company engineering, design, and support personnel have the technical expertise and project management skills needed to guide any project from the conceptual design stage through construction documents to facility startup. With our extensive design experience, supplemented by our knowledge of Advanced Fluid Management practices, pertaining to site development, we can manage, and design, a variety of engineered projects.
- Site workshop and utilities installation technology upgrade studies and planning.
- Site original equipment hydraulic technology design upgrade studies and planning.
- Site original equipment lubrication technology design upgrades studies and planning.
- Site particulate contamination control filter-cart technology design planning.
- Site water contamination control purifier-cart design planning.
Our site development experience is supported by our professional Advanced Fluid Management practice which provides expertise in fluid cleanliness requirements, original equipment cleanliness compliance, and expert witness testimony.
We have provided consulting and engineering services for major railroad maintenance facilities, off-shore oil drilling developers, major mining companies maintenance facilities, steel manufacturing facilities, over the road trucking companies, road building mobile equipment contractors and local government mobile equipment users.
We begin each project by acquiring a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives for their profit improvement projects. Based on these objectives, Applied Energy Company will prepare an intelligent, cost-effective proposal to meet the client’s goals and time schedule, and the required documents for submittal to the respective approval group within your company.