Applied Energy FAQ’s
Answers to your questions about Applied Energy Company.
- Q: Does Applied Energy Company, L.L.C., accept credit cards for payment of products and/or services?
- A: Yes, we accept all major credit cards, cash and ACH payments. There will be a convenience fee charged on the total of each credit card transaction.
- Q: What do I need to do if I would like to become a Distributor for Applied Energy Company’s
Dµrt Hog® contamination control units?
- A: To become a Distributor contact Mark A. Scott (214) 355-4239, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Does Applied Energy rent equipment?
- A: Yes, we rent, lease or sell. Please contact Jesse English (281) 351-2396, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Q: Can I order Applied Energy products, or services, online?
- A: Not at this time. Please contact our Customer Service department (972) 588-4874, or toll-free (800) 580-1171.
- Q: How do I submit a Client Testimonial?
- A: You can submit a Client Testimonial here.